Be Encouraged By Our Top Quotes
“If you work on your job you will make a living. If you work on yourself you will make a fortune.”
You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.
Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.
Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.
You don't get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour.
There are only 3 colours, 10 digits, and 7 notes; its what we do with them that's important.
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity.
Excellence is the best deterrent to racism or sexism.
You alone are enough.
- 37 Secrets Only Successful People Know
- A Webinar For Singles
- Act Like Your Dream
- Advanced Negotiation Skills
- Advanced Presentation Skills
- Bill Bartman’s Advertising TIPS
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Financial TIPS
- Good Men, Good Fathers
- Health TIPS
- I Look Forward To Being Married
- Infidelity – What Everyone Should Know
- Inspirational Quotes
- Josh And Ahisha – The Sickle Cell Challenge
- Managing Acute Stress
- Meeting Skills
- My Story When I Was Single
- Over 40 And Single…What Now?
- Personal Development TIPS
- Rachel Musings – My Story As A Single
- Relationship TIPS
- Sex Lies Compromise
- Singles Webinar
- Stress Symptoms, Signs, Causes, and Coping Tips
- That Could Never Happen To Me
- The Master Listener
- The Real Reason Why 70% of Black Women Are Single
- Vean’s Voice – An Attitude of Gratitude
- What Men Want
- What Some Women Say
- Why I won’t apologise for having fun while sick
Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.